Monday, August 30, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Hubby and I returned from our trip back east (New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, respectively) and have finally cleaned up the mess that living out of our car/tent for three weeks made of us and our gear. (ok...hubby did all the cleaning. Loves to hubby.)

I've been reviewing all the photos I took. I'm not a big photographer, but I took a lot of photos on this vacation...of flowers. We went to this wonderful garden on two occasions, and I was snapping photos like mad. I'm not a flower person, I don't even have any plants in my apartment. So why all the flower photos?


Colourways. I was looking at all the natural colour harmony for ideas for colour schemes for future beading projects.

I also photographed a few ornaments and cross-stitches I found in Doug and Pam's house...I saw all the neat and pretty patterns and wondered how I could replicate them in beads.


Obsessed just a little?

(I'll keep how many hours I spent with graph paper sketching things out to myself. Let's just say I've got this really cute cholker-necklace idea brewing that's going to need fresh colours - and a trip to the bead store!)

No comments:

Post a Comment